You may obtain an upgrade or full install kit in two ways:
*The CD software shipment request is used to obtain updates of licensed software only. If you are not licensed for the software you need, or if you believe you should be licensed for it, please contact your regional Sales manager for assistance (USA Sales / International Sales).
PI 2 and PI Computer-Based Training (CBT) users, see PI 2 and PINet Upgrades below.
Eligibility Downloading Upgrades from the Download Center
You are eligible to download or order an update to any available version of a product for which you have a license and active Service Reliance Program (SRP). To verify or change your SRP status, contact your Sales Representative (USA Sales / International Sales) or Technical Support for assistance.
Now it's easy to download full install kits, patches, and upgrades directly from the Download Center. In order to access Install Kits and Upgrades, you must first sign-in by clicking on "Sign-in" in the upper right hand corner of any window and entering the email address you supplied to your sales representative, followed by your chosen password. Once you have successfully signed in:
To see all your Group's downloads:
- Select a product from the Products menu.
- Select the desired link (i.e., Install Kits) under the product's Resources bar (on the right-hand side).
To search for products by name or content type (i.e., Install Kit, Patches, Release Notes):
- From the My Support menu, choose My Products.
- Locate the Group to which you belong and expand the Group tree by clicking on the "+" button.
- Browse for the product you want, then click the Download Center button to the right.
- Select the Download Center button under Main Features menu bar on the right (or make a selection from the Download Center menu).
- Select the name of the product from the Product drop-down menu. (The list will instantly retrieve just that product.)
- Narrow your search even further by selecting Content type from the Content drop-down menu.
Having Problems Accessing Downloads?
In order to download upgrades, you must be registered though your Sales representative with your current email address and have an active SRP. You must sign-in with that email address. If you changed your email address or are having any problems downloading a program, please contact Technical Support.
In some cases, you may not be able to download a program due to the file name extension and restrictions set through your own site's internet policies. In this case, contact Technical Support for assistance.
Request a CD Shipment
To order a CD shipment, choose Request a CD Shipment from the Contact Us menu and fill in the require fields. PI 2 users, please read the next section.
PI 2 and PINet Upgrades
PI 2 and PINet upgrades require that we build a new PI2/PINet CD. Before ordering a PI 2 upgrade, be sure to review the PI 2 Upgrade Procedures to determine whether your order requires special processing. It can take up to a week to build and ship the CDs. In emergency situations, a download of the PI2/PINet savesets from our FTP server can be arranged. Please note that these files are often between 30 and 80MB in size.
PI Computer-Based Training Requests
Training CBTs are not offered as downloads. To upgrade your Training CBT, choose Request a CD Shipment from the Contact Us menu and fill in the required fields. Because of the media type, they are only offered on CD.