|PI SDK 2010 R2||126.96.36.1996||05-Dec-2011|
Support for buffered data writes and writing to High Availability PI Collective.
- Buffered data writes to PI Server 3.4.375+
- Support for writing to High Availability PI
- New PI SDK Utility, includes support tools
|PI SDK||188.8.131.528/PI API 184.108.40.206||30-Mar-2010|
Delivers a patched version of the PI API (220.127.116.11).
Fixes for the 64-bit PISDK.
- Reduce store size in message logging
- Servers & PITimeZone collection permission fixes
- EventPipe fix for possible skipped polling
- Korean locale fix for formatting subsecond timestamps
- West Australian time zone fix
- Include MDBtree editor for PI 3.4.380
Support 64 bit products.
The PISDK is needed for several products that link with 64 bit dlls or access resources for 64 bit exclusively, such as IIS on x64.
|PI SDK||18.104.22.1684/PI API 22.214.171.124||25-Mar-2009|
Various bug fixes.
- Potential "Timeout on PI RPC or System Call" errors or "incomplete message" errors when sending or receiving large messages on PINS (client or interface) nodes.
- Repeated licensing messages written to the log file.
- Memory leaks.
- A problem with a Point Database caching, which is used with disconnected startup.
Address an issue in the PI Network Manager with timeout errors and incomplete messages on interface nodes.
|Windows Integrated Security PI SDK||126.96.36.1991||29-Aug-2008|
Integrate with the new PI Server 3.4.380 Windows authentication enhancements.
This enhancement provides a single sign on mechanism that is integrated with Active Directory principals, administration of users in AD (after initial setup), and improved use of AD groups.
Various bug fixes and enhancements.
- Release version containing Korean localized resources
- Setup kit modifications and enhancements including splitting OS prerequisites from OSI deliverable products and file based update of the KST
- Annotation and Archive Editor common control enhancements for client applications
|PI SDK||188.8.131.528/PI API 184.108.40.206||14-Mar-2007|
Allow selection of locale independent of OS regional settings.
- For our localized products there are translation corrections and a new override of common control locale through AboutPI-SDK.
- Fixes for HA configuration and KST management.
- Memory leaks are fixed that affect the PI OLEDB Provider.
- A PINS node limitation of five connections for applications without an AppID was removed. This resolves a problem exhibited in current PI ACE releases (PI ACE v2.1.8 and PI ACE v1.2.24).
- Changes were made to allow easier mapping of time zone resources for RtBaseline services-based applications.
|High Availability PI SDK||220.127.116.113/PI API 18.104.22.168||02-Jan-2007|
Added support for replicated PI Servers (High Availability).
- This functionality allows client applications to continue operating if any one out of the collection of replicated servers (collective) is available. Some functionality may be restricted if the primary PI Server is unavailable.
- Implemented performance related enhancements with digital state sets, point attribute collections, PointList.AddItems method, and GetPoints partial results. As a result, the tag search dialog now gives running updates to the results of searches.
- Added automatic synchronization of the pilogin.ini with the known servers table (KST) whenever the pilogin dialogs (PI API-based) are loaded.