The PITimeServer is a COM dynamic link library intended
to correctly render time in several useful forms. PITimeServer
is able to parse time strings from the local computer or any
remote computer regardless of the time zone or time of year in which the time originates.
A list of some of the features is provided below:
- Time parsing of absolute and relative times.
- Setting or getting times using UTC, FileTime and Local date formats.
- Setting or getting times in any time zone context.
- Creating custom time zones for arbitrary daylight time offsets and bias from UTC.
- Formatting time strings.
- Time arithmetic in wall clock time.
- Dynamically updated times.