Disconnected startup for all supported OS
Buffer >2GB of data on Solaris Unix
Support for IPv6 on Unix/Linux
Support for Windows 8/Server 2012
Support for AIX 6/7
Support for SPARC Solaris 10
Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5/6
Patch release for point database caching and additional fixes targeted for Windows
New point database caching functions and additional fixes targeted for Windows.
Fixes for point database caching and disconnected startup
New 64-bit API for IBM AIX
Supports multiple buffer files.
This allows a given instance of the buffer server to buffer more than 2 GB of data. This release is available for only 32-bit UNIX AIX and 32/64-bit Linux.
PI API library for 64-bit Windows.
This library may be used to migrate current 32-bit API applications to Windows x64 to run as native 64-bit applications.
Resolves a known issue that may prevent any 32-bit PI API application from connecting or reconnecting to the PI Server 3.4.370 or later.
Patch release targets AIX UNIX.
- A fix in pisn_flushputsnapqx() which improperly used the user defined error array.
- A fix in the point attribute caching algorithm where deleting points could corrupt the cache.
- Resolving potential buffer overruns in some internal connection string handling functions.
Various bug fixes.
- Fixed issue where the improper clearing of internal error array in pisn_flushputsnapqx() call can cause unhandled exceptions.
- Fixed issue where deletion of points in point attribute cache can cause the cache to be corrupted.
- Fixed issue where potential buffer overruns could occur in the internal PI API functions: getserverport() and pigetdefaultservernode().
Resolves known issues with respect to string parsing in PITime objects across DST transitions.
This release resolves the known issues contained in the 32-bit and 64-bit Linux versions of the PI API.
Supports the generation of a local point attribute cache to aid in the disconnected startup of interfaces.
- Implement point attribute caching
- PI API on Linux (x86-32), Linux64 (x86-64), HP-UX on Itanium and HP-UX on 64 bit pa2
- PR1/HA release (in addition to the 4 new listed above) updated for Windows 32 bit, HP-UX (version 0=10.20 and version 2=11.x), SunOS (version 0=5.5.1 and version 2=8+), OSF1 (version 0=4.0 and version 2=5.x), AIX (version 0=4.3 and version 2=5.x)
Please note: All announced and anticipated software releases are subject
to change in both timing and content at the sole discretion of OSIsoft and neither
the information provided above, nor any other pronouncement should be construed
as a commitment by OSIsoft to deliver any specific feature or attribute at any specific
time. As such, the information provided here should not be used as a basis for purchasing
any software OSIsoft currently offers. All information contained herein is subject
to change at any time at OSIsoft’s sole discretion and is for informational purposes
only. OSIsoft does not warrant the accuracy or timeliness of the information contained