PI Vision 2017 R2
This release is focused on allowing PI Vision displays to be organized into folders and improving the display editor as follows: configure related assets, improved number formatting, and specify text size.
• Display Organization: Organize important displays and manage display sharing with folders on the the PI Vision home page.
• Asset-Relative Display Enhancements: Show only the desired assets in the asset selector or disable the asset selector completely. The asset selector now also affects the search root for collections and dynamic tables on the display. Display users can filter the asset list by asset name.
• XY Plot: Visualize correlations between process variables and compare correlations across assets and time ranges
• Events Table: View, acknowledge and enter reason codes in real-time for a dynamically updating list of events.
• Event Frame Reason Codes: Users can now enter reason codes on Event Frames in the Events Table and on the Event Details page for Event Frame attributes that are defined as Reason traits in PI AF 2017 R2.
• Asset Comparison Table Multi-stating: Visualize KPIs and limit violations across assets by defining multistate limits and colors for attributes in the asset comparison table.
• Display Updates: Font sizing for text and value symbols, number formatting, active hyperlinks for URL-formatted values, support for the ‘excluded’ AF attribute property and a new data export format.