PI WebParts 2013 SP3
PI WebParts 2013 SP3 is a maintenance release that addresses problems encountered when using the latest editions of Chrome, Firefox or IE. IE11 will be supported natively in this service pack. A few other high priority customer issues are also addressed.
Update to support new authentication introduced in ArcGIS 10.3.1
PI WebParts 2013 SP2
PI WebParts 2013 SP2 primarily addresses known issues with setup, upgrade and configuration. Most of the issues are the result of problems introduced in the initial release of PI WebParts 2013 and not addressed in 2013 SP1.
- 108924 - The installation directory is not detected when upgrading PI WebParts Services from 2013 to 2013 SP1.
- 108925 - SetupDispatcher.exe crashes during PI WebParts 2013 SP1 installation for some systems
- 108926 - PI WebParts Configuration wizard creates extraneous entries in appSettings.
- 108927 - In the PI WebParts Configuration wizard, “Use certificate for claims-mode sites” gets unchecked when switching the “web application that hosts PI WebParts” context.
- 108928 - PI WebParts 2013 SP1 configuration wizard can remove appSettings when upgrading from PI WebParts 2013.
- 108929 - PI WebParts 2013 SP1 configuration wizard displays the wrong Identify Type when the page refreshes after selecting Update to apply a change
- 109300 - Client user not impersonated in search dialogs
- 109490 - PI WebParts Administrator Guide shows wrong URL for admin.aspx page on SharePoint farms
- 113772 - Add more extensive exception handling for the PI WebParts Configuration Wizard
PI WebParts 2013 SP1
PI WebParts 2013 SP1 is a service pack that addresses several known issues.
- 36401 - PI Graphic does not refresh when the svg file is specified using a relative path
- 101418 - Deploying PI WebParts 2013 modifies the web.config file of all SharePoint web applications and removes existing settings under <system.serviceModel>
- 100938 - Element references no longer appear in PI TreeView
- 101746 - SVG display with button links in PI Graphic webparts not working in PI WebParts 2013
PI WebParts 2013
PI WebParts 2013 will no longer require plug-ins for display rendering (including Adobe SVG Viewer). Remote Data Services and WSP install are also part of the release. This release supports both SharePoint 2010 as well as SharePoint 2013.
- Native broswer SVG rendering
- Remote Data Services
- WSP Install
- PI TreeView enhancement for large AF database support
- Enhanced configuration search
PI WebParts 2010 R2
This minor release extends the support of the remaining AF attributes.
- Attribute Templates
- AF PIPoint Data Reference Attributes with extended configurations
- AF Attributes Value Substitution
- Custom AF Data References
- Language Packs for 3.1/3.2
PI WebParts 2010
Rebranded from RtWebparts, PI WebParts 2010 adds 64 bit support and compatability with Office and SharePoint 2010
- Office 2010 Support
- SharePoint 2010 Support
- First Phase Attribute Support for AF
- Constant values
- PI Point data references
- Claims-Based Authorization
- Personalized Regional Settings
- Personalized Language Settings
- Enhanced QueryString Support
PI WebParts 3.0
Language Packs for the 3.0 release.
- Simplified Chinese
Limited release to support AF and 64 bit OS.
(See version 3.1 for a full list of features)
This is a minor release to support Microsoft Office Communitator and complex SharePoint deployment scenarios.
- Microsoft Office Communicator support
This minor release includes enhanced support for MOSS
- New BatchTable WebPart
- Multiple Conditional Formats for Tabular Parts
- Improved Configuration
- Individual WebParts Printing
- Limited Forms Based Authentication
This major release supports MIcrosoft Office SharePoint 2007
- Support the Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services v3.0 platforms
- Support the IFilterValues Web Part Connection Interface
Please note: All announced and anticipated software releases are subject
to change in both timing and content at the sole discretion of OSIsoft and neither
the information provided above, nor any other pronouncement should be construed
as a commitment by OSIsoft to deliver any specific feature or attribute at any specific
time. As such, the information provided here should not be used as a basis for purchasing
any software OSIsoft currently offers. All information contained herein is subject
to change at any time at OSIsoft’s sole discretion and is for informational purposes
only. OSIsoft does not warrant the accuracy or timeliness of the information contained