PI System Connector
PI System Connector provides a convenient and autonomous solution to constantly sync and move data between a source and destination PI System. The connector reads and moves PI AF hierarchy from a source to destination PI System along with the associated AF library objects and the referenced PI points.
• Reads and moves AF objects - from source to destination, which include, elements, element templates, event frames, categories, digital sets, enumeration sets, internal tables, UOM objects and reference types.
• Detects all referenced PI points - within the PI AF hierarchy on source system and automatically creates corresponding PI points on the destination system. In addition to auto tag creation, the connector also continuously moves archived data for those PI points.
• Identifies and automatically syncs - changes made to the PI AF Objects and PI points on the source, to the destination.
• Supports data buffering - at the connector node during loss of connection between the connector and the PI Connector Relay.
• Supports encrypted and lossless compression of data - between the connector and PI Connector Relay, which reduces the bandwidth required to transfer data.
• Supports PI points data backfill - both during initial start-up and also during a connection interruption between source and destination PI System. The PI System Connector supports in-order data backfill.
PI Integrator for Esri ArcGIS 2017 SP1
This version of the PI Integrator for Esri ArcGIS is a service pack release to add support for Integrated Windows Authentication for time-enabled layers and support for Esri ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6 (see Alert AL00335 for more information). A few other fixes are also included.
Windows Authentication support for time-enabled layersSupport for Esri ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6
PI Connector for OPC UA
A few minor enhancements and several performance and stability improvements
- Support for online data collection from wrapped HDA servers has been added
- Support of browsable OPC UA structured variables has been added
Plus several performance and stability improvements
PI Integrator for Business Analytics 2018
PI Integrator for Business Analytics 2018 release ships with two editions: Standard and Advanced.
Standard Edition: Focuses on ease of use, performance, and manageability of views, including automatic update of data and the ability to import and export view configurations. Repackaged to include all previously supported Microsoft Azure writers.
Advanced Edition: Includes all the features of Standard edition, as well as new Streaming Views that can write to Apache Kafka, Microsoft Azure Event Hubs, and Microsoft Azure IoT Hub.
Standard and Advanced:
Modify and republish views without the need to create a copy of the view.
Automatic update of data in supported destination targets.
Import and export of view configurations.
Detailed configuration and publishing statistics for views.
Distributed processing of jobs via worker nodes.
New streaming views able to send small data packets to supported targets.
New message-triggering mechanism.
Support for Confluent Avro Schema Registry.
PI JDBC Driver 2018
The PI JDBC Driver exposes time series data and asset information to Java applications in a relational view, through SQL queries. The PI JDBC Driver is supported on operating systems running Java (JRE) 8, 9 or 10.
This release removes the dependency on external C++ libraries and is pure JAVA based. This allows support of additional platforms (Solaris, Mac OS, etc.)
PI Connector for OPC UA
Resolved an issue
• In rare cases, when an OPC UA server's Type Library contains circular references, the connector might not be able browse the server. This has been fixed.
PI Connector for UFL
Support for Unicode (UTF-8) files, support for writing system digital states, plus numerous performance and stability improvements
UTF-8 encoded text can now be processed - wide characters, for example: å, б, 水, can be used in AF element or attribute names.
System digital state support - any system digital state value can now be written to a PI Point via the StoreEvent() function.
PI Web API 2018
The PI Web API is a suite of REST services and APIs targeted at providing Web and Mobile programmatic access to PI System Data. Please note that PI Web API is delivered in the PI Server Integrated Install Kit.
Stream Updates CTP, Event Frame Annotations, PI Point Annotations, GetTableWithParameters, Initial support for AF Notifications, Filter Child Attributes by AttributeTrait
PI Server 2018
The PI Server 2018 release will include a new version of PI AF with Asset Analytics and Notifications. This release focuses on extensibility, usability and manageability. Asset Analytics will introduce native connectivity to MATLAB enabling users to schedule and run their MATLAB functions fully integrated into their analyses. Other major new features include support for arrays in analyses, display digits in AF attributes and notify on close for Notifications.
Please note: All announced and anticipated software releases are subject
to change in both timing and content at the sole discretion of OSIsoft and neither
the information provided above, nor any other pronouncement should be construed
as a commitment by OSIsoft to deliver any specific feature or attribute at any specific
time. As such, the information provided here should not be used as a basis for purchasing
any software OSIsoft currently offers. All information contained herein is subject
to change at any time at OSIsoft’s sole discretion and is for informational purposes
only. OSIsoft does not warrant the accuracy or timeliness of the information contained