PI Data Archive 2017 SP1
This is a service pack to correct escaped defects from PI Data Archive 2017.
PI Interface for OPC DA
Service pack release to address known issues.
Addressed stability issues including:Resolved Thrashing issue - associated with interface transitions when using COLD failureResolved advise tag issue - where interface intermittently did not send ExcMax value for advise tag when using /AF=Y
PI to PI Interface
New filtering option to filter out bad quality and digital states for non-digital tags as well as other quality improvements. Resolved installation issue. NOTE: Supersedes version 22.214.171.124.
- Filtering option now available - to filter out bad quality and digital states for non-digital tags when transferring data
- Resolved potential issues during installation of the interface – where the PI API components were not installed properly
- Active connection and active buffer manager no longer out of sync – with new PI API 126.96.36.199 included in this release
PI Interface for OPC DA
Service pack release to address known issues. Note: This releases supersedes version 188.8.131.52
Addressed stability issues including:Resolved Thrashing issue - associated with interface transitions when using COLD failureResolved advise tag issue - where interface intermittently did not send ExcMax value for advise tag when using /AF=YResolved potential issues during installation of the interface - where the PI API components were not installed properly
PI Connector for BA
Support for Change of Value (COV) and if collecting data via polling you can now specifiy polling interval on individual measurement basis.
Users can now receive notifications when the present value of an object changes by a specified amount – this Change of Value (COV) data collection is supported with the Subscribe COV and
SubscribeCOVProperty services.Polling intervals can now be specified – on an individual measurement basis.
PI Manual Logger Web 2017
Enhancements for the grid
based data entry experience, additional tour option support, ability to save a
tour run while editing, and minor bug fixes.
- Enhancements to the grid based data entry experience
- Allow saving a tour run without exiting
- Safeguards when cancelling a tour run
- Support for additional limit trigger actions
- Improvements for tour organization
- The ability to create an annotation to record an
operator user name
Please note: All announced and anticipated software releases are subject
to change in both timing and content at the sole discretion of OSIsoft and neither
the information provided above, nor any other pronouncement should be construed
as a commitment by OSIsoft to deliver any specific feature or attribute at any specific
time. As such, the information provided here should not be used as a basis for purchasing
any software OSIsoft currently offers. All information contained herein is subject
to change at any time at OSIsoft’s sole discretion and is for informational purposes
only. OSIsoft does not warrant the accuracy or timeliness of the information contained