PI Vision 2017 R2 SP1
This PI Vision service pack contains fixes for high-priority known issues.
No new features are introduced in this service pack.
PI Connector for Siemens Simatic PCS 7
Automatic history recovery can be turned on or off. FIPS compliant algorithms. Performance improvements and stability improvements
--FIPS-compliant Algorithms. The connector now uses only FIPS-compliant (Federal Information Processing Standards) algorithms for encryption, hashing and signing.
--Automatic history recovery can be turned on/off. History recovery can be turned on/off using the HistoryRecoverySupport start-up parameter.
PI Connector for DC Systems RTscada
This release is focused on performance improvements and bug fixes.
• Monitor the liveliness of the connector – with the connector level heartbeat PI point.
• Monitor connector metrics, datasource status, and configuration details – with the Connector Information element objects created in PI AF.
• Additional logging of RTscada measurements – to show how incoming RTscada data is handled within the connector.
• More granular datasource configuration – of RTscada configuration and data polling, data handling, and logging.
Patch release to resolve issues with existing functionality
• /RBO (Read Before Overwrite) now works with string tags. Previously, RBO would always post values to string tags even when an identical value was present.
• The /SYNC_TIME parameter now is not applied during the input historical recovery. Previously the parameter caused events were removed from the archive when historical recovery was enabled.
Please note: All announced and anticipated software releases are subject
to change in both timing and content at the sole discretion of OSIsoft and neither
the information provided above, nor any other pronouncement should be construed
as a commitment by OSIsoft to deliver any specific feature or attribute at any specific
time. As such, the information provided here should not be used as a basis for purchasing
any software OSIsoft currently offers. All information contained herein is subject
to change at any time at OSIsoft’s sole discretion and is for informational purposes
only. OSIsoft does not warrant the accuracy or timeliness of the information contained