How do I subscribe to alerts and bulletins (RSS feeds), follow the Tech Support web site on social media, or subscribe to email alerts?
- Scroll to the footer at the bottom of the Tech Support home page: https://techsupport.osisoft.com/
- From the group of buttons, choose an option:
- To subscribe to Tech Support alerts and bulletins with RSS, select the button furthest to the right.
- To go to the OSIsoft Learning Channel, select the YouTube option (the button furthest to the left).
- To follow OSIsoft on social media, select the Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn buttons.
How to subscribe to e-mail alerts
To subscribe to e-mail alerts, go to My Support and select My Subscriptions. You will be prompted to sign in if you have not already. If you do not have an account, you can you can register for one regardless of whether you are a customer or not.
From the My Subscriptions page, you can then sign up for one or more categories of product alerts or release announcements as well as the Technical Support newsletter.
You could configure RSS Feed Synchronization in Outlook. Feeds from OSIsoft TechSupport website will be delivered straight to your Outlook RSS Subscription folder.
Follow the steps below to Manually add an RSS feed to Outlook:
- Copy the web address of the feed page from the address bar: https://techsupport.osisoft.com/Troubleshooting/rss
- In Outlook 2016, click on File > Account Settings > RSS Feeds
- Create a new RSS feed and paste the web address above
- Click on Add