- Batches can now be linked - Batches that are run in a Batch Execution System (BES) and controlled by workflows in a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) can now be linked.
- Data collection from Master Recipe and Process Segment levels from Syncade data sources - is now supported
- The interface now changes its failover status and continues running - when a failover event occurs.
- Configuration of Maximum message quota for historical data collection - is now supported.
- Orphaned messages that were not being removed - will no longer occur in the MSMQ private queue.
- Both secure and non-secure socket communications - are now supported.
- Event frames with zero duration can be created if a batch exceeds the abandoned batch timeout (/ABTO) in duration. - To avoid this, configure /ABTO to be longer than actual batch durations.
- Please see the interface release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
- Please see the user guide for more information about this connector.
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on Windows (7 SP1, 8, 10, Server 2008 SP2, Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Server 2012)
- PI AF Client 2014 R2 SP1 (18.104.22.16858)
- PI SDK 2014 R2 (22.214.171.1246)
- PI API 126.96.36.199
You can access all the interface specific information on the PI Interface for Emerson DeltaV Syncade Batch
Self-extracting EXE (Contains Interface, release notes and manual, plus PI AF Client 2014 R2 SP1 (188.8.131.5258), PI SDK 2014 R2 (184.108.40.2066) and PI API 220.127.116.11)
Download PI Interface for Emerson DeltaV Syncade Batch Install Kit