This interface was previously called the PI Interface for ESCA HABConnect. OSIsoft has changed the name to reflect General Electric's acquisition of Alstom's (formerly ESCA's) power and grid business, but the interface itself remains the same, apart from the enhancement and bug fixes described below. In particular, it remains compatible with all versions of HABConnect from ESCA, Areva, and Alstom that might have been used with previous versions of the interface.
- Reduced time required to start the interface - when querying large tables.
- The interface’s special handling of the ExcMax point attribute now works correctly when using site-level failover.
- Now all correctly configured points receive an initial update and only misconfigured points receive the "Configure" digital state.
- Please see the interface release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
- Please see the user guide for more information about this interface.
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on Windows (7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008 SP2, Server 2008 R2 SP1, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2, and Server 2016)
- PI Interface for GE HABConnect - ICU Control 22.214.171.124
- PI SDK 2016 (126.96.36.1994)
- PI Buffer Subsystem 188.8.131.52
- PI API 184.108.40.206
You can access all the interface specific information on the PI Interface for GE HABConnect details page.
Self-extracting EXE (Contains Interface, ICU Control, release notes and manual, plus PI SDK 2016 (220.127.116.114) and PI API 18.104.22.168))
Download PI Interface for GE HABConnect Install Kit