|Alert: (September 20, 2017) A version (188.8.131.52) has been posted that resolves this issue.
Alert: (August 17, 2017) OSIsoft was made aware of potential issues during installation of the interface where the PI API components were not installed properly. While we investigate the nature of the issue and identify a resolution, downloads of this interface are disabled until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience..
This interface was previously called the PI Interface for ESCA HABConnect Alarms and Events. OSIsoft has changed the name to reflect General Electric's acquisition of Alstom's (formerly ESCA's) power and grid business, but the interface itself remains the same, apart from the enhancement and bug fixes described below. In particular, it remains compatible with all versions of HABConnect from ESCA, Areva, and Alstom that might have been used with previous versions of the interface.
- Site-Level Failover - is now supported.
- Previously it was possible for the PI Data Archive to drop some out of order data, even when the user had configured Location3=1. All data are now sent using the ARCAPPENDX archiving mode, guaranteeing that all data will be archived.
- Please see the interface release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
- Please see the user guide for more information about this interface.
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on Windows (7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016)
- PI Interface for ESCA HABConnect Alarms and Events - ICU Control 184.108.40.206
- PI SDK 2016 (220.127.116.114)
- PI Buffer Subsystem 18.104.22.168
- PI API 22.214.171.124
You can access all the interface specific information on the PI Interface for GE HABConnect Alarms and Events details page.
Self-extracting EXE (Contains Interface, ICU Control, release notes and manual, plus PI SDK 2016 (126.96.36.1994) and PI API 188.8.131.52))
Download PI Interface for GE HABConnect Alarms and Events Install Kit