|Alert: (August 17, 2017) OSIsoft was made aware of potential issues during installation of the interface where the PI API components were not installed properly. While we investigate the nature of the issue and identify a resolution, downloads of this interface are disabled until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience..
The PI Interface for OPC DA is available in two different options: a read-only option and a read-write option.
For more information on these two interface options and how to switch from the read-write option to the read-only option, please see the Read-only versus Read-write Interfaces FAQ
- Resolved Thrashing issue - associated with interface transitions when using COLD failure
- Resolved advise tag issue - where interface intermittently did not send ExcMax value for advise tag when using /AF=Y
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on Windows (7 SP1, 8, 10, Server 2008 SP2, Server 2008 R2 SP1, Server 2012 and Server 2016)
- PI Interface for OPC DA - ICU Control 184.108.40.206
- PI SDK 2016 (220.127.116.114)
- PI API 18.104.22.168
- PI Buffer Subsystem 22.214.171.124
You can access all the interface specific information on the PI Interface for OPC DA
Self-extracting EXE (Contains Interface, ICU Control, release notes and manual, plus PI SDK 2016 (126.96.36.1994) and PI API 188.8.131.52))
PI Interface for OPC DA Install Kit (Read-Only)
PI Interface for OPC DA Install Kit (Read-Write)