- Batches can now be linked - Batches that are run in a Batch Execution System (BES) and controlled by workflows in a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) can now be linked.
- The interface now changes its failover status and continues running - when a failover event occurs.
- Recipe templates with properties created under specific levels of the recipe - are now created correctly.
- Please see the interface release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
- Please see the user guide for more information about this connector.
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on Windows (7 SP1, 8, 10, Server 2008 SP2, Server 2008 R2 SP1, Server 2012, and Server 2016)
- PI SDK 2014 R2 (220.127.116.116)
- PI AF Client 2014 R2 SP1 (18.104.22.16858)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Native Client
You can access all the interface specific information on the PI Interface for Emerson DeltaV Batch
Self-extracting EXE (Contains Interface, release notes and manual, plus PI SDK 2014 R2 (22.214.171.1246) and PI AF Client 2014 R2 SP1 (126.96.36.19958))
Download the PI Interface for Emerson DeltaV Batch Install Kit