- Meter data files that conform to the IEE (Itron Enterprise Edition) data format - are now supported.
- The device status is now supported – with the Device_Status or Device_Operational_Status of a meter that can be written to a PI tag.
- Please see the interface release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
- Please see the user guide for more information about this connector.
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on 64-bit versions of Windows Server (2008 R2 SP1, 2012 and 2012 R2)
- PI SDK 2014 R2 (220.127.116.116)
- PI API 18.104.22.168
- PI AF Client (x64) 2014 R2 SP1 (22.214.171.12458)
- PI Interface SCC (Smart Connector Container) 126.96.36.199
You can access all the interface specific information on the PI AMI Interface for Silver Spring Networks UtilityIQ
Self-extracting EXE (Contains Interface, release notes and manual, plus PI SDK 2014 R2 (188.8.131.526), PI SCC 184.108.40.206 and PI AF Client (x64) 2014 R2 SP1 (220.127.116.1158))
Download PI AMI Interface for Silver Spring Networks UtilityIQ Install Kit