- OTV 1.2 schemas for the web service data contracts – are now supported.
- Security updates – UniInt leverages the latest Microsoft software security defenses provided by the compiler and operating system.
- Least privileged account support – Interface services are now allowed to run under an account with the least privileges required, and limit the rights of the account to access resources.
- Improved performance - on disconnected startup point caching.
- Versions of the OTV API earlier than 1.2 - are not supported
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on Windows (7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008 SP2, Server 2008 R2 SP1, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016)
- PI Interface for On-Ramp Wireless Ultra-Link Processing System- ICU Control 22.214.171.124
- PI SDK 2016 R2 (126.96.36.1994)
- PI Buffer Subsystem 188.8.131.52
- PI API 184.108.40.206
- Please see the interface release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
- Please see the user guide for more information about this interface.
You can access all the interface specific information on the PI Interface for On-Ramp Wireless Ultra-Link Processing System
Self-extracting EXE (Contains Interface, ICU Control, release notes and User Guide, plus PI SDK 2016 (220.127.116.114) and PI API 18.104.22.168)
Download PI Interface for On-Ramp Wireless Ultra-Link Processing System Install Kit