Starting with 188.8.131.52, the PI Interface for ACPLT/KS is available in two different options. The read-only option is strongly recommended for installation if updates to the data source are not needed (that is, it does not allow output points). The read-only option provides the best defense against accidental or malicious changes to the control system because it cannot write to the data source.
The read-write option retains the ability to write data to the data source (using output points) and is an update to previous installations of this interface.
For more information on these two interface options and how to switch from the read-write option to the read-only option, please see the Read-only versus Read-write Interfaces FAQ
- The interface now supports 2 new TotalCodes - 10 and 11 that leverage the bit-wise operators on the source system
- Please see the interface release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
- Please see the user guide for more information about this connector.
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on Windows (7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008 SP2, Server 2008 R2 SP1, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016)
- PI Interface for ACPLT/KS - ICU Control 184.108.40.206
- PI SDK 2016 (220.127.116.114)
- PI API 18.104.22.168
- PI Buffer Subsystem 22.214.171.124
You can access all the interface specific information on the PI Interface for ACPLT/KS
Self-extracting EXE (Contains Interface, ICU Control, release notes and manual, plus PI SDK 2016 R2 (126.96.36.1994) and PI API 188.8.131.52)
Download PI Interface for ACPLT/KS Install Kit (Read-Only)
Download PI Interface for ACPLT/KS Install Kit (Read-Write)