- I/O timeout errors can be turned off – even if the interface loses its connection to the OPC AE Server
- OPC AE Server status can now be ignored – for servers that do not enter the RUNNING state when ready to send data.
- Delay time can now be configured – to specify how long to wait before retrying failed OPC AE Server connections.
- Please see the interface release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
- Please see the user guide for more information about this interface.
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on Windows (7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008 SP2, Server 2008 R2 SP1, Server 2012 and Server 2016)
- PI Interface for OPC Alarms and Events - ICU Control 220.127.116.11
- PI SDK 2016 (18.104.22.1684)
- PI Buffer Subsystem 22.214.171.124
- PI API 126.96.36.199
You can access all the interface specific information on the PI Interface for OPC Alarms and Events
Self-extracting EXE (Contains Interface, ICU Control, release notes and manual, plus PI SDK 2016 (188.8.131.524 and PI API 184.108.40.206))
Download PI Interface for OPC Alarms and Events Install Kit