OSIsoft is pleased to announce the release of PI Integrator for Esri ArcGIS 2017. This version of the integrator features time-enabled mapping allowing ArcGIS clients to access and display historical PI System data. Users are now able to view data stored at any time in the PI System in addition to the previously available streaming current data.
PI Integrator for Esri ArcGIS 2017 SP1 supports Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA), one of Web-tier authentication in Esri’s Portal for ArcGIS.
There are no significant changes.
- Currently, silent installs are not supported.
- Upgrading from PI Integrator for Esri ArcGIS 2015 directly to 2017 SP1 is supported; refer to Upgrading from PI Integrator 2015 to 2017 SP1 in the PI Integrator for Esri ArcGIS 2017 SP1 User Guide.
- Upgrading from PI Integrator for Esri ArcGIS 2017 automatically is not supported. See the upgrade instructions in the Release Notes for PI Integrator for Esri ArcGIS 2017 SP1.
- Upgrading from PI Integrator for Esri ArcGIS 2017 CTP is not supported.
- Upgrading from PI Integrator for Esri ArcGIS 2014 or 2014 SP1 is not supported.
Components and Supported Operating Systems
PI System Components Requirements
- PI Server 2012 or later
- Data Archive version 3.4.390 or later
- Asset Framework (AF) server version 2.5 or later
- PI Vision, PI Coresight 2015 and later versions
- PI Integrator for Esri ArcGIS
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012®, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2® or later
- Access to a local or remote Microsoft SQL Server 2012® or later
- .NET framework 4.6.1
- AF Client version 18.104.22.16801
Esri ArcGIS Platform Components
All Esri components must be version 10.2.2 or later (v 10.5 or later is strongly recommended)
For a complete experience, we also recommend:
- ArcGIS Enterprise (ArcGIS GIS Server must be licensed as Standard or Advanced edition)
- ArcGIS GeoEvent Server
- ArcGIS Online
- ArcGIS Desktop or ArcGIS Pro
- Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS
- Please see the integrator release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
- Please see the user guide for more information about this integrator.
You can access all the integrator specific information on the PI Integrator for Esri® ArcGIS® overview.
Self-extracting EXE (Contains Integrator and PI AF Client (x64) 2016 R2 SP1 (22.214.171.12401))
Download PI Integrator for Esri® ArcGIS® Install Kit