- Windows Credential Manager is now utilized - to store password information.
- Security options newly-available in Microsoft’s Visual Studio software compiler – are now leveraged by UniInt to provide greater security in UniInt-based interfaces.
- Least privileged account support – is now available for standard interfaces. Interface services are now allowed to run under an account with the least privileges required, which limits the rights of the account to access resources.
- Improved performance - on disconnected startup point caching.
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on Windows (7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008 SP2, Server 2008 R2 SP1, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016)
- PI Interface for TCP Response - ICU Control 184.108.40.206
- PI SDK 2016 R2 (220.127.116.114)
- PI Buffer Subsystem 18.104.22.168
- PI API 22.214.171.124
- Please see the PI Universal Interface (UniInt) release notes for more details on UniInt Framework enhancements and quality improvements.
- Please see the interface release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
- Please see the user guide for more information about this interface.
You can access all the interface specific information on the PI Interface for TCP Response
Self-extracting EXE (Contains interface, ICU control, release notes and user guide, plus PI SDK 2016 (126.96.36.1994) and PI API 188.8.131.52)
PI Interface for TCP Response Install Kit