- Monitor theliveliness of the connector – with the connector level heartbeat PI point.
- Monitor connector metrics, datasource status, and configuration details – with the Connector Information element objects created in PI AF.
- Additional logging of RTscada measurements – to show how incoming RTscada data is handled within the connector.
- More granular datasource configuration – of RTscada configuration and data polling, data handling, and logging.
- Attention: Before upgrading – if the currently installed PI Connector for DC Systems RTscada is prior to version 22.214.171.124, perform the instructions contained in Prerequisites for 2016 PI Connector Upgrades
- Please see the connector release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
- Please see the user guide for more information about this connector.
- Windows 64-Bit (Vista SP2, 8, 10, Server 2008 SP2, Server 2012 and Server 2012 R2) - are not supported.
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on Windows 64-Bit (7, Server 2008 R2)
- PI Connector for DC Systems RTscada 126.96.36.199
- PI AF Client 2017 R2 188.8.131.5292
You can access all the connector specific information on the PI Connector for DC Systems RTscada
Self Extracting EXE (Contains Connector plus PI AF Client (x64) 2017 R2 (184.108.40.20652))
Download PI Connector for DC Systems RTscada Install Kit