The PI Connector for Redfish collects Redfish-capable computer-related device data for real-time and out-of-band management. The gathered data is sent to a PI Connector Relay, which then sends it to the PI System.
The PI Connector for Redfish requires the PI Connector Relay and the PI Data Collection Manager.
- Unit of Measure is now supported for Redfish measurements
- Support for Redfish server without HTTP-HEAD capability is now available
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on Windows (7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008 SP2, Server 2008 R2 SP1, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016)
- PI Connector for Redfish 18.104.22.168
- .NET framework 4.7
- Please see the connector release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
- Please see the user guide for more information about this connector.
You can access all the connector specific information on the PI Connector for Redfish
Self Extracting EXE (Contains Connector and .NET framework)
Download PI Connector for Redfish Install Kit