- Data from Wonderware System tags - can now be retrieved.
- Instrumentation streams and PI points are available for monitoring data collection status.
- NULL values with QualityDetail 24 may now be replaced with the “Comm Fail” digital state - in the system digital table.
- Tag name prefixes may now be included - per data source.
- Illegal characters in Wonderware tag names and AF Elements - can now be substituted per user specification.
- Connector now skips NULL values reported form the Wonderware Historian.
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on Windows (7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008 SP2, Server 2008 R2 SP1, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016)
- PI Connector for Wonderware Historian 18.104.22.168
- PI AF Client (x64) 2017 R2 22.214.171.12452
- PI Network Subsystem 3.4.415.1143
- Please see the connector release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
- Please see the user guide for more information about this connector.
You can access all the interface specific information on the PI Connector for Wonderware Historian
Self Extracting EXE (Contains Connector plus PI AF Client (x64) 2017 R2 126.96.36.19952)
PI Connector for Wonderware Historian Install Kit