PI Connector for OPC UA copies contextual and time-series data from OPC UA (OLE for Process Control Unified Architecture) servers to OSIsoft PI Data Archive and PI Asset Framework servers. Static OPC UA variables are mapped to PI Asset Framework elements and attributes, and dynamic variables are converted to PI points.
- The connector has been certified – by OPC Foundation for compliance.
- The connector now transfers unit of measures and description - from OPC UA items to PI Points.
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on Windows (7 SP1, 8.1, 10, Server 2008 R2 SP1, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016)
- PI Connector for OPC UA 126.96.36.199
- PI AF Client 2017 R2 188.8.131.5252
- PI Network Subsystem 3.4.415.1143
- Please see the connector release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
- Please see the user guide for more information about this connector.
You can access all the connector specific information on the PI Connector for OPC UA detail page.
Self Extracting EXE (Contains Connector plus PI AF Client 2017 R2 184.108.40.20652)
PI Connector for OPC UA Install Kit