- New feature in PAS-X 3.1.8 - are supported in this release. Please see the release notes for more information.
- Improved SQL Query performance
- Occasionally event frames could have incorrect timestamps if the PAS-X server and the PI Interface are not in the same time zone. This has been resolved.
- Event frames with zero duration can be created if a batch exceeds the abandoned batch timeout (/ABTO) in duration. To avoid this, configure /ABTO to be longer than actual batch durations.
- In PI Event Frames Interface Manager, Interface Selection, when clicking on 'Remove interface' to remove one that's not the first instance in the interface list, the ini file is deleted, but not the XML file. The result is that when a new interface instance is added, it will reuse the existing XML configuration. In order to completely delete this interface instance, the XML file needs to be manually deleted. As a side effect, if the first interface in the list is EFGEN, its XML file will be deleted when removing another interface. The workaround is to retrieve the XML from an earlier backup file in the same directory.
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on Windows (7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008 SP2, Server 2008 R2 SP1, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016)
- PI SDK 2018 (184.108.40.2066)
- PI AF Client 2018 SP1 (220.127.116.1131)
- PI Network Subsystem Support (PINS) 3.4.420.1182
- Please see the interface release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
- Please see the user guide for more information about this interface.
You can access all the interface specific information on the PI Interface for Werum PAS-X Batch
Self-extracting EXE (Contains Interface, release notes and User Guide, plus PI SDK 2018 (18.104.22.1686) and PI AF Client 2018 SP1 (22.214.171.12431))
Download PI Interface for Werum PAS-X Batch Install Kit