This release of the PI Connector for BACnet delivers improvements that make data collection more robust on low bandwidth BACnet networks and on BACnet devices that need to service many requests.
- When using a filter file, data source discovery can be disabled – In this case, the PI Connector for BACnet will use only the items in the filter file.
- Configuration setting used to limit the number of concurrent requests for a datasource – has been added.
Components and Supported Operating Systems
- Supported on Windows (7 SP1, 8.1, 10, Server 2008 SP2, R2 SP1, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016)
- PI Connector for BACnet 188.8.131.52
- PI AF Client 2017 R2 (184.108.40.20652)
- Please see the connector release notes for more details on enhancements and quality improvements included with this release.
- Please see the user guide for more information about this connector.
You can access all the connector specific information on the PI Connector for PI Connector for BACnet
Self Extracting EXE (Contains Connector plus PI AF SDK 2017 R2)
Download PI Connector for BACnet Installation Kit